Friday, November 11, 2016

Merry & Bright

I'm so happy to finally show you my latest design.  This one was truly fun to create
and I really loved mixing in a bit of wool on this.

"Merry & Bright"

The model was stitched one over two linen strands on 32ct Dirty Ewe linen by Dames of the Needle with Classic Colorworks Belle Soie Red Fox.  I love the variation the silk gives and it's so wonderful to stitch with.  The wool trees were a breeze to stitch on and a template is provided with the pattern.  I purchased the wool from The Merry Hooker.  The color is called Pepperberry and matched the Red Fox silk perfectly.
I did a simple trim around the edge with a matching red yarn.
Stitch Count 107 x 108.
Finally, I want to thank my dear friend Cindy Ruckman Cabrey for stitching the model.  Every stitch is always beautiful.

This will be available in shops very soon and will also listed in my Etsy shop for your convenience. 

Thank you very much my fellow stitchers for all your continued support.
Happy weekend and happy stitching. 
~Nan

10 comments:

sunny said...

It's beautiful!!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful finish and design, Nan! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! It reminds me of Redwork! Very clever combination of material...

Pamela said...

Love this design with the incorporation of stitching and wool.

CathieJ said...

What a pretty pillow. I love that single color design.

Three Sheep Studio said...

This is a beautiful design, Nan. Of course you can never go wrong when you bring wool and stitching together ! ;)
Rose

Prims on Greenway said...

Beautiful Nan!! Is it stitched one over two or two over two?? The color is super and looks so rich!! Lisa

Quirinus Solution Ltd said...

EDUCATION SYSTEM IN UK
Assignment Writing Services UK
Assignment Help At Powershell
Academic Writing Services
Assignment Help By JensonMitchell
Assignment Help By JasmineWalker
Assignment Writing Help At Klei

james said...

This fellow stitcher is really good and rare. Thank you very much my fellow stitchers. Now its time to avail dispatch freightfor more details.

Mohammad Mahtab said...

Interesting read! NRI matrimonials can be a unique path to finding love. This blog sheds light on an intriguing approach to relationships. For Ecommerce website development company in delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/