Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thought I'd share

My very dear and talented friend, Michelle Blanco of Yankee Girl Dry Goods 
is doing a show this weekend.
The Ft. Meade OSC Holiday Bazaar at the Meade Middle School in Ft. Meade Maryland.

Our good friend Tee got a chance to visit with her yesterday and send me pics of her tables,
since I was unable to attend.  Just thought I'd share pics of all her handmade goodies.

 Smiling Michelle and all her handmades.....












And this sweet snow angel is coming to our house.
She is so precious!

Wishing her much success again today and also wishing I could have been there.
Smiles, Nan

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your friend makes lovely items. Lucky you on the snow angel coming to live at your house, Nan!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

She is one busy girl

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a talented lady. The snowman with the zipper mouth made me smile.
Sweet angel who has come to live with you.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mohammad Mahtab said...

Thought I'd share: A great guide for finding true love! NRI matrimonials offer a promising path to discovering lifelong connections. 👍 For ecommerce website development company in delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

md adnan said...

Navigate through the list of Virtual Schools in India for 2024-25. Uncover admission processes, fees, and eligibility criteria. Don't miss the chance, apply now