Friday, November 20, 2015

Primitive Handmades Merc Update

Fell a little behind in blogging again, but with coffee in hand this morning....
here are my offerings that I posted to last night's Primitive Handmades Mercantile.

As you can see I was still in a "Fall" mood when creating these and not thinking 
about Christmas yet....LOL


"Bountiful Blessing Hanging Pocket" 


"Bittersweet Ditty Bag"

"Bittersweet Pincushion"

I've had so much fun creating these this month and I hope if you have time
you'll stop by the website to see everyone's creations.
Wishing you a beautiful weekend!
Smiles, Nan

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely hand-mades, Nan! Enjoy your weekend!

Lana Manis said...

Beautiful, Nan!

denise said...

pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

It's definitely not for Christmas, LOL, but it's really cool. If you have time, you can also make something like they suggest at essaytoday.net in Clifford's article. It must be there still, if they haven't deleted it.