Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Quaker Pinkeep

Got a chance to finish this stitch that I did at the beginning of the month.  I finished it into a pincushion in a glass holder.  Stitched on 40ct mystery stained linen with The Thread Gatherer's Silk called Chocolate Caramel.  Added a few of my stained pins to match.  Another piece I'll be bringing to the Prim Stitchers Society Retreat at the end of the month.


I think this would make a fun little kit too...I may have to work on that:)



Not long now and I'll be with all my stitch friends at the retreat...it's going to be so exciting and I'm sure, so much fun.
Smiles, ~Nan

10 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your pincushion, Nan! What type of glass 'container' did you use?

Robin in Virginia

debbie haggard said...

I would Love to see this offered as a kit!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Really wonderful, Nan!!
Happy Creating!
Hugs~
Julie

Patti said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! I'm hoping for next year...
Blessings, Patti

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love it!!!
Blessings
Robin

Unknown said...

Love it. If I lived in the US I would SO be at your retreat. Ever thought of having it go global and have a skype stitch in? We could join from all over the world! Enjoy

denise said...

Please do! Love it!!:-)

Unknown said...

You have really been on a roll - love this! How do you get your round shapes so smooth - I really struggle with that. All your finishing is so beautiful!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How lovely it is :)

Pat said...

Love it! I love the idea of a kit too! Please work on it. Please!