Monday, March 16, 2015

Looky Looky!

If you didn't know.....I belong to a wonderful stitching group on Facebook called "The Prim Stitchers Society".  I will be attending their first ever retreat at the end of next month in Williamsburg VA., along with many of my fellow designers and stitching friends.
There will be a Merchant Mall open to the public, on May 1st and 2nd from 12:30 to 5:30, in case you are interested in attending and stopping in to say "Hello:)"
I am hoping to have a few new released charts for sale, along with some of my handmade pieces and maybe even a kit.

Here is the beautiful flyer our Prim Stitcher Sis, Ridgely had made up for the event!


I am so excited to meet everyone and to join so many of my fellow stitchers, to do what we all love most....stitch, shop, eat and hang with friends.  Hope you can stop by to see all the goodies for sale and chat with us.
Smiles, ~Nan

5 comments:

Natasha said...

I can't wait to hear all about it and see ALL the great pictures on FB. I know ya'll will have a wonderful time!!

The flyer looks great BTW ;)

basketnut said...

I love your star bag - was it a pattern or most likely your own creation?!?

sarry said...

เว็บ luckywin98 เว็บรวบรวมเกมไว้มากมายไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

sarry said...

เล่นง่ายสามารพารวยทางลัดสล็อตแตกง่าย

sarry said...

พนันออนไลน์ที่ให้คุณเดิมพันโดยที่ไม่ต้องผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตเว็บตรง