Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Some New News.....

I am very excited to share with you the news....
I am now a member of
Primitive Handmades Mercantile
 
I haven't been apart of an online group in years and I have really missed creating pieces to sell.
It's fun to be able to take my ideas and see them come to life again.  
This such a wonderful group of artists, not to mention really great gals.  Some of them good friends, who I love and admire.

I'll be listing some finished handmades that I've been working on.....

I hope you'll join me on Friday, July 18th, by visiting
http://primitivehandmadesmercantile.com/artists

Smiles, ~Nan

12 comments:

Kathy L. said...

Exciting Nan, your work is so lovely, it will sell in a minute!!

Kathy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congratulations Nan,
I so very happy for you!!!
Blessings
Robin

linda said...

So very exciting! Enjoy the journey

marly said...

Another reason to visit their updates! You are a perfect addition.

Ronda said...

Wonderful Nan!...congrats .. a wonderful group ... looking to re-join them in the near future. I look forward to your updates!

Pamela said...

How exciting!!!! Congratulations!
Looking forward to seeing your newest creations.
Pam

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous news to read! Good for you!

Robin in Virginia

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

wonderful news my friend~ love that site!
L

LaNelle said...

What great news for you Nan! Sounds like a great opportunity to be with like minded people.....have fun with it!

moosecraft said...

Awesome news, Nan! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I can't wait to see your offerings, Nan! I wish you tons of success!

Unknown said...

Congrats my friend!