Monday, September 23, 2013

Another Stitcher's Finish

Happy Monday.  I'm having a slow and easy day.  These don't come along too often, so I thought I'd take a little time to blog.  
Bonnie sent in her finish of Beggar's Night.  She stitched it on R & R 40ct Rook and substituted DMC 919 for the 301. 
Bonnie made it flat by using a piece of warm and natural batting in the middle and hung it on her Halloween clothes line :)  She also included her initials and date on her piece too.  Love the idea of a clothes line. Thanks Bonnie, it's wonderful!
x x x x x
The weather has gotten much cooler in Philly these days and I thought since I had some leisure time I'd cut some of the hydrangea and sedum Autumn Joy for the house.  They are wearing such beautiful colors right now.
I've also started to decorate for Fall/Halloween.  I'll try and take some pics and post them next time.  I have so many wonderful artist made pieces and I love putting them all over the house.
Now, what to do with my afternoon......maybe a nice salad for lunch, out on the deck since it's such a nice day and probably a bit of stitching.
Hope your day is slow and easy too!
Smiles, ~Nan

5 comments:

HollyXSing said...

I love seeing all the Beggar's Nights! I am about 3/4's done with mine. I'm stitching over one using the DMC colors.

Happy FAll! Isn't it wonderful?

-Holly

moosecraft said...

Beautiful flowers! Great Beggar's Night finish! I'm also admiring the clothes line of finishes... maybe I need to start one for each holiday... ;-)

Robin in Virginia said...

Terrific flower pictures, Nan! Bonnie's Beggar's Night looks super. I am intrigued by her means of displaying it.

Robin in Virginia

Dora said...

Bonnie's finish is very creative!

Michelle said...

Its beautiful xx