Friday, June 28, 2013

Stitchin' the Week Away

Happy Friday All !
Yep, that's what this week was all about...
STITCHING.
That's a good kind of week :)
xx x xx x xx
I finished up the new sampler I was
working on and now all I need to do is 
pick out a complimentary frame, frame it, 
write up the instructions, take pics for the cover
and get them printed and off to the distributor.
Not always such and easy task, but as you
know, I love this job....pinch me :)
Here's a sneak peek....
This sampler has a story behind it, but I'll tell you
more about that later.
x x x
I've also finish up a WIP that I've been working on
since last year and my goal was to have it
done by Halloween.  CHECK :)
Kindred Spirits by The Primitive Needle.  Love this!
Looks like I'll be doing a lot of frame shopping.

AND....I'm doing a SAL hosted by Simone of
Soed Idee called B. Blok Mystery.

We're up to part 3 and today Simone
 should be posting part 4.
So, I'm all caught up and ready.....phew... for now :)
 I hate falling behind on things.  
As you can see, I've stained this linen before starting.
I'm using one of my friend Nancy's
(Victorian Motto Sampler) great reds.
She has the best variety of red floss out there.
  I think I own just about every one.
~xxxxx~
Just a reminder to all the Ladies Prim Society 
Members.  There are only a few days left to get
in on the giveaway over at Ann's blog.
http://dyeingtotellyou.blogspot.com/
Comment and become a follower of her blog
and she is going to stitch a personalized scissor fob 
for the winner, that will match the 
Victory Garden Pinkeep kit
that was just sent out to club memebers.
Wish I could enter....LOL
~xxxxx~

I'll be back soon.... I've taken some more
shots of the garden.  It's really coming along
and things have started to really fill in and out.
Have a great weekend my friends.
Smiles, ~Nan



11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful Sampler the first and the other works just perfect!!!! ;)

cucki said...

Super sweet x

Pamela said...

I can't wait to see the rest of your sampler! The crown is so enticing! Thanks for sharing. Love your SAL you are working on.

moosecraft said...

Love that little Halloween Sampler... and your sampler sneak peek is looking good! Very interested in the story behind it!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You have been busy and productive--a new sampler, a completed stitch and working in the garden. It's all good!

20 North Ora said...

I love samplers. You are doing a fantastic job on yours.

Judy

Michelle said...

Oooh I am lovomg the look of the sampler can't wait to see all of it x

Beehive Needleworks said...

Lovely peek of your new sampler! I am delighted that you are enjoying a splendid week with needle AND trowel...joy of joys surely.
Sending smiles your way...
Judy

Jackie said...

Congrats on your finishes and Thank you for the link to the SAL.
Jackie

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a darling sampler it appears to be, can't wait to see it! And hear the story :)
I love your finish! And your WIP....I was just thinking, Autumn will be here before I blink :)

Spss-Tutor said...

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.!

SPSS Help