Friday, April 26, 2013

Civil War Needlebook Kit

Happy Friday my friends!

 I'm so pleased to offer this new design, 
so that you can create your own
 Civil War Needlebook.
 The kit includes everything you need:
* prairie cloth
* navy fabric
*stained muslin
* 2 skeins of DMC floss
* 1 skein of stained floss
* antique ribbon
* overdyed seam binding
* rusty pins
*chart and instructions
$23. plus shipping.

As I mentioned, these kits are 
limited in quantity because I only
have so much of the antique blue and 
cream ribbon.
x   x   x   x   x       

If you would like to have one of these
wonderful little kits, you can email me at
threadworkprimitives@verizon.net
or  
Dyeing to Stitch will also have
some available in their shop.
x   x   x   x   x
Thanks for all your emails and comments
about this release.
I greatly appreciate your support
and I look forward to seeing your 
finishes.
Happy Stitching.
~Nan       

4 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Love it! Email sent.

Michelle said...

Its lovely Nan x

Sandra said...

Love your Civil War needlework.
Sandra
Homespun Elegance

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Nan ~ Wow you did that up fast!!!
Beautiful!!!
Off to email you!
Prim Blessings
Robin