Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lots to tell

Happy day to you all.
So much to tell....where to start.
First, I think a sneak peek!
 Here is a little look at the new 
Christmas design I've been working on.
I've stitched this on 35ct18th Century
Rook by R & R.
I absolutely love this linen color and
it's so different.  I've also used silks by
The Thread Gatherer.
on this piece and hope to have this
released in the next week or so.
Just needs some final touches.
x  x  x  x  x
Next, an upcoming road trip!
I'll be going down to Virginia Beach, Va.
to visit my dear friends Ann and Pat, of
Dyeing to Stitch, (and also R & R)
to celebrate their shop's birthday.  
 I'm so thrilled to have been invited 
and can't wait to see them.
If you're in the area, the birthday
bash is on Satruday, Nov. 10th.
My buddy Ivonne, of 
The Crackling Crows is making the
trip too.  Oh, what fun us girls will have!
x x x x x 
By the way.... Ann started up a new
blog dyeingtotellyou 
If you get a chance, check it
out for more updates on 
all the things happening at 
Dyeing to Stitch.
x x x 
I'll be back soon with an update!
Happy Stitching, 
~Nan

11 comments:

cucki said...

aww very cute sneak peak..
enjoy your trip..
hugs cucki xx

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Nan, can't wait for the release of your new pattern!!! It looks wonderful!!
Linda

marly said...

Have fun and thanks for the new link!

Michelle said...

Lovely new piece can't wait to see it x

Unknown said...

Great begin!!!

Paula said...

Dear Nan, I love your new pattern and I can hardly wait to stitch it. The colors and linen are beautiful! I love your designs. I hope you have a fun and wonderful trip! Love and blessings, Paula

Paula said...

Hi again Nan! Thank you for your sweet words and visit! I enjoy your beautiful blog and seeing your beautiful creations! I hope you have fun decorating for the season too! Again, I can hardly wait to stitch your gorgeous new Christmas pattern! Have a lovely day! xo~Paula

Mouse said...

oooo enjoy your trip.... cute sneak peak and going to go and looksie at the link now :) love mouse xxxx

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful design Nan!
Sounds like you gals are going to have a wonderful trip!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Joy said...

Can't wait to see your finished new design. Wish I could be at that retreat!

Sybil said...

Can't wait to meet you. I'll be at the birthday bash.