Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Stitcher's Finish

Good evening all ! 
I have a wonderful finish to show you that
was sent to my by my new friend, Paula of 
She has stitched up Bloom Sampler
and wanted it to be a square pillow.
How adorable.  And don't you love her 
star scissors.  I know there are many of you
who are scissor crazy like me.  You can never
have too many. Right?
Well Paula, this turned out lovely and I'm
so glad you enjoyed stitching it. 
Thank you for sharing your finish.
Until next time, Happy Stitching.
~Nan 

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautifully stitched x

denise said...

cute!!! love her scissors. denise

Laura Violet said...

I love it! *.*

Shirlee said...

Very nice!

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Very cottage-ey! I love the colors. It is a very happy piece.

dixiesamplar said...

Love her version of Spring Blooms! And those scissors are adorable...but, I really love the daisy ones she sells :o)

sana said...

Wonderful finish !!

Mugwump Woolies said...

How pretty!
Robyn

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Nan,
What stitcher does NOT love scissors?? I just adore those and would love to add them to my small collection as well! The pillow is really sweet and beautifully done!!
Have a wonderful 4th in PA!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

Anne said...

It's such a lovely finish!!