Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Stitcher's Finish

Well, better late than never : ) Right?

Anne sent me this picture a few weeks ago 
and I've been meaning to get this 
wonderful finish posted to my blog.
She has stitched my freebie, Dutch Tulip 
and made it into a lovey pin pillow for her
friend, Melissa.  Lucky Melissa!

It is truly wonderful.  Thank you Anne for stitching
this design.  I love the way it turned out and I'm
sure your friend did too. 
* * * *
I'm sorry I've been so absent from posting lately, 
but I have been working hard in the garden
and doing all the other things that need
to get done around our house.
 AND STITCHING TOO!
There is always time for that : )
* * * *
I have my new release all framed and 
ready to go.  I think it turned out lovely
and I hope to show you it in a few
days, so stay tuned.
Till then, have a wonderful night.
~Nan

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful stitching - hope you are keeping well xx

Penny said...

Wonderful job....beautiful colors.
Looking forward to seeing your new release!!

Karen said...

Wonderful finish!

Shirlee said...

That is indeed a beautiful finish!

Anne said...

Aww! Thanks Nan for showing my little finish! I know Melissa loves it :D Hope all is well with you and can't wait for the next release!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful finish Anne!!!
Can't wait to see your Nan!
Happy Stitch'n
Prim Blessings
Robin

moosecraft said...

Beautiful finish! 'tis time to garden! I've done all I'm going to do in the garden for now... so I have been stitching you "America" design! Looking forward to your new release too!

Unknown said...

A great finishing I like it very much!

Mouse said...

gorgeous finish :) and you have to get out into the garden when you can these days :) love mouse xxxx

Laura Violet said...

Really lovely *.* The colours are fantastic too *.*