Thursday, October 1, 2009

Two Hanging Pinkeeps

Here is the finished hanging pinkeep I promised to show you. Actually, I finished two of them.
I really like making these and will probably be making more in the future because they really tickle my fancy.
The first is a Stacy Nash design and I used a rusty wire for the hanger.
The second is the one I really adore. It's a Notforgotten Farm design and I added a tiny velvet strawberry to it. I changed up the colors a bit and condensed the design somewhat to fit the size I wanted the finished piece to be.
I hope to have most of my finished items listed in my etsy shop by this weekend. As you all know, there never seems to be enough time to get everything you want to done.
Have a wonderful fall weekend and happy stitching.
~Nan

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Love them both!
Pam

~Judy~ said...

Great job on both.

Judy

Janene said...

WoW! You did a great job on both of those.
Have a great weekend!

CindyMae said...

Those are both just fantastic! I love them both!!

staci said...

I ADORE your pinkeeps! They are perfectly finished!!!